Would you or your community group like to take a tour of the WTCI-PBS studios? We would love to host you!
WTCI reaches over 1.4 million viewers in a 35-county region and is the community PBS station serving the Tennessee Valley. PBS KIDS reaches nearly 99% of TV homes in the US, giving children access to what may be their only source of educational television. WTCI offers day camps, Ready to Learn workshops, teacher trainings, community outreach events, preview screenings and engagement events designed to inspire a lifetime of learning and exploration. Please join us to go behind-the-scenes and become a part of our mission to the serve the Tennessee Valley community.
- Station Tour
- See Master Control and Program Sets
- Learn about how
- Learn about the new Media Lab
- Take an online tour of PBS LearningMedia resources
- Experience a Ready To Learn activity
- Learn about how WTCI supports educate and community engagement in Chattanooga
- Much more!
Please contact Caitlin Ross at 423-702-7819 for information about tours and station schedules. You can also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.